Help us to improve this page.
Creativity, mental flexibility and collaboration have displaced one-dimensional intelligence and isolated determination as core ingredients of remarkable leadership. But these methods and mindsets needed to drive innovation are only found by tapping into the discretionary levels of passion, creativity and initiative within us.
This session will discuss:
• How connection to purpose drives performance
• The importance of acting despite uncertainty and difficulty
• Recognizing of the #1 motivational factor
• Understanding and capitalizing on the velocity of learning
• Rewarding grit, not talent
View UIC HR news articles by category: All, Diversity, Events, Feature Article, Get to Know, Move Your Career Forward, Policy and Procedure, Information Alert
Copyright © 2013 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois | Web Privacy Statement | Login ( Guest )